The Dawgs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawgs

The Dawgs Clan Forums

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:39 pm
Poll
Rate this site!
Gallery, Games Zone And Game Stats I_vote_lcap75%Gallery, Games Zone And Game Stats I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 12 ]
Gallery, Games Zone And Game Stats I_vote_lcap19%Gallery, Games Zone And Game Stats I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Gallery, Games Zone And Game Stats I_vote_lcap6%Gallery, Games Zone And Game Stats I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Gallery, Games Zone And Game Stats I_vote_lcap0%Gallery, Games Zone And Game Stats I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gallery, Games Zone And Game Stats I_vote_lcap0%Gallery, Games Zone And Game Stats I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16
Rank
Get us ranked! Click every 24 hours!

It might take 24-48 hours to get it working though -_-

Runescape 100

Gallery, Games Zone And Game Stats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 37
Warning :
Gallery, Games Zone And Game Stats Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gallery, Games Zone And Game Stats Right_bar_bleue

Level : 55
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Gallery, Games Zone And Game Stats Empty
PostSubject: Gallery, Games Zone And Game Stats   Gallery, Games Zone And Game Stats I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:26 pm

Hey guys, just a little update I have this site with the addition of Gallery. You can upload your own pictures as long as they are under the size limit, and appropriate.

The Games Zone is basically miniclip games, and soon I will be adding more games for fun.

Also the Game Stat is the clan battles you guys win, lose or tie. Just send me a proof, (screenshot) and I'll post it up. And you can add the screen shot to the gallery too.

Keep in mind that the gallery has a storage limit, and once its full, I will have to delete older pictures to make room for new once, but this can be solved by making a new thread and posting them for backup.

The Games Zone and Gallery can be found in the links at the top, and the Game Stats is at the homepage, you can't miss it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thedawgs.forumotion.com

Gallery, Games Zone And Game Stats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dawgs :: General :: Announcement-
Jump to: